Welcome to Baden- Baden,
the Summer Capital of Europe
Are you fascinated by architectural delights from the Belle Epoch period? Do you enjoy quality art exhibitions and cultural events? Do you dream of relaxing moments in breathtaking natural surroundings?
- Step into Baden-Baden’s Kurhaus and marvel at its unique Belle Epoch elegance.
- Stroll through the immaculate Kurhaus gardens
- Go shopping in the elegant boutiques along the Kurhaus colonnade.
- Take a seat in front of the mussel-domed outdoor stage and listen to the delightful sounds of the Baden-Baden Philharmonic.
- Drink a glass of champagne overlooking the Kurhaus gardens. Enjoy a romantic candlelight dinner in one of the many top class restaurants. Or sample some traditional local cooking in a cozy wine cellar.
- Try your luck in the legendary Baden-Baden Casino “The most beautiful casino in the world” – Marlene Dietrich.
Upcoming events at the Festspielhaus Baden Baden
Events take place at the Festspielhaus unless stated otherwise.
Ticket-Service: Tourist-Information on the B500/ town access road
Tel. +49 (0) 7221 275 233; Email:email@example.com
For more information on Baden-Baden check out www.baden-baden.com; email firstname.lastname@example.org. Or contact Baden-Baden Kur & Tourismus GmbH, SolmsstraÃŸe 1, D-76530 Baden-Baden; telephone +49 (0) 7221 – 275 256.